Bookings run on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday although short breaks may be available in off peak periods.
Bookings can be made online, by telephone or email. Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you.
A non returnable deposit of £100.00 per week is payable on booking with the balance payable 8 weeks in advance of your holiday. Payment is accepted by credit or debit card, cheque or BACS
Cancellations for whatever reason will incur full payment unless we are able re-let the booking. We therefore strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance.
To enable the preparation of the accommodation to a high standard please arrive after 3.30pm and depart by 10.00am.
We reserve the right to amend the published tariff, however no price change will be applied after a booking has been made.
Dogs are accepted by prior arrangement at an additional charge of £17.50 per dog per week (maximum 2 per bungalow.) Dogs are not allowed on the beds or soft furnishings and unless caged should not be left alone in the accommodation. Any damage will be charged.
Average cleaning time is factored into the tariff, any additional cleaning required will be charged.
For bookings between the beginning of November and the end of March there is an additional charge for electricity used.
Smoking is not allowed in any of the bungalows.
We reserve the right to terminate the tenancy of the property for conduct detrimental to other guests and/or the property. In these circumstances no monies would be refunded in respect of the unexpired portion of the booking.
No liability can be accepted for any loss, damage or injury to occupants or their property during the period of the holiday.
ADDITIONAL TEMPORARY TERMS & CONDITIONS DUE TO COVID-19
We continue to work hard making sure your stay with us is as safe as possible and have set out below additional COVID-19 T&Cs .
Our primary focus is to help our guests stay safe and well on holiday.
1. Check in / Check out times: To allow us more time to clean the accommodation we are implementing a temporary change in arrival and departure times. We will be asking all guests to arrive no earlier than 4pm and depart no later than 9.30am.
2. Cancelled booking: We follow HMG guidance. If travel is restricted or if we are unable to welcome you due to a full or partial lockdown effecting either Primrose Hill Holidays or your home area then we will continue, as we have been doing, to refund all our guests in full.
3. Registration: A week before travel you will be asked to complete a digital registration form. On arrival please also scan the NHS Covid 19 app
4. COVID-19 symptoms – Prior to arrival: It is essential that if you or any of your party are feeling ill, are showing signs of the virus or live in the same household as someone with the virus, you must not visit. Please inform us if this is the case.
5. COVID-19 symptoms – During your stay: In the event that symptoms linked to COVID-19 are identified whilst on holiday, we ask that you isolate yourself and all members of your party, inform us immediately, arrange a test and if positive prepare to return home as soon as possible.
6. COVID-19 symptoms – After you depart: In the event symptoms linked to COVID-19 are identified once you have left, please inform us so we can take the necessary precautions for the safety of existing and future guests
7. Hygiene & social distancing: We will be asking all our guests to follow the latest government guidelines relating to hygiene and social distancing.
8. Games room: We are currently unsure if and when we will be able to open the games room. As soon as we receive guidance on this we will let you know.
We strongly recommend that holiday insurance is taken out.
Cancelling a booking for any other reason than Covid-19 restrictions may incur full payment.